GreeneSports

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss all things Greene County Sports!

4 posters

March Madness

jakenwc
    jakenwc

March Madness Empty March Madness

Post  jakenwc Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:39 am

While we have a break and get ready for Baseball & Softball, it's going to be fun to destroy Lanfer in March Madness Brackets.

Join in our "GreeneSports" bracket group on ESPN.com...deadline is noon Thursday (3/18)
    Lanfer

March Madness Empty Re: March Madness

Post  Lanfer Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Jason,

WE all know that beating me in a basketball game is really nothing to brag about. The fact that I didn't win one of the wrestling championship pools is more of the disturbing factor. But I intend to not finish last in the bball pool. that is the goal
    jakenwc
    jakenwc

Post  jakenwc Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Oh no...Kristin is playing? Well if the basketball coach can beat us in wrestling picks, safe to say we have no shot with the bracket.
    Lanfer

Post  Lanfer Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Well just getting started in this basketball nonsense... and You can see I am already way behind. I am terrible at those things. I need to stop trying to make picks... What i should do... is make a bracket up with my picks... and then choose all of the opposites!!!
    jakenwc
    jakenwc

Post  jakenwc Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:43 am

I can't believe after that after Day 1, my wife and my 2-year-old are tied atop the standings
    Lanfer

Post  Lanfer Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:38 am

Things are starting to get a little closer. I am not as far off as I thought i would be. All of these upsets are ruining everyone's brackts!!
    jakenwc
    jakenwc

Post  jakenwc Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:30 pm

If Duke beats WVU, we are all beaten by a 2-year old who only kept picking Duke becase "Duke" is a character on Thomas the Tank Engine!
    WBDad

Post  WBDad Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:47 pm

jakenwc wrote:If Duke beats WVU, we are all beaten by a 2-year old who only kept picking Duke becase "Duke" is a character on Thomas the Tank Engine!

lol! Never question the wisdom of Thomas the Tank
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

March Madness Empty March Madness 2011

Post  Admin Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Sorry for getting a bit of a late start on this, but we are doing the March Madness Group on ESPN.com again. Just fill out a bracket with "Tournament Challenge" and join the public group, "GreeneSports" to compete against our staff. No prizes, just bragging rights!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content